Ticket security & processing
- All tickets are purchased at officially licensed state retailers.
- Every ticket is scanned into the Jackpocket platform, and players can see the scan of both sides of their paper ticket within the app.
- Every ticket is always associated with a single user preventing loss or theft under any circumstance
- Tickets are non-transferrable ensuring the Lottery is able to deduct taxes and child support from the winner.
- Jackpocket handles transactions using best-in-class financial technology.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption secures the transmission of personal banking information from end to end.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance ensures all credit card information is being processed and stored in a secure manner.
- All credit cards go through an Address Verification System and Card Verification Code check.
- Payment information is tokenized such that not even Jackpocket personnel have access to secure data.
- Jackpocket earned iCAP certification for responsible gaming by the National Council on Problem Gambling. Learn more.
- Geofencing checks the latitude and longitude of every play to ensure each order occurs within legal boundaries.
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) has audited and verified Jackpockets' geolocation protections as 100% accurate and even able to detect attempts to mask location.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance ensures every Jackpocket player is identified and age verified before any play is allowed, eliminating underage play.
- Jackpocket’s system maintains comprehensive audit trails providing full transparency.