Jackpocket is committed to ensuring the lottery does not turn from a game of fun into a financial issue. We understand that for some users, gambling of any kind can be a problem and therefore, we offer the following tools and resources to encourage healthy playing behavior.
Set User Limits
Jackpocket enforces spending and funding limits in order to protect users from abusive play. You have the option to lower these limits. Once you set a new limit, it cannot be edited for seven days.
If you wish to exclude yourself from play, you may apply a self-exclusion to your account at any time. A self-exclusion will suspend you from playing on Jackpocket for a specified period.
Here's how it works:
- You decide how long to apply the self exclusion.
- We ensure you are no longer able to buy more credits or make plays during this specified period.
- Any autoplays currently turned on will be deactivated.
- Any winnings from outstanding orders will be given to you.
- You will still be able to cash out any remaining credits in your account.