Jackpocket is committed to ensuring the lottery does not turn from a game of fun into a financial issue. We understand that for some users, gambling of any kind can be a problem and therefore, we offer the following tools and resources to encourage healthy playing behavior.
Daily Spending Limits
Jackpocket enforces a daily spending limit of $100 in order to protect users from abusive play. You may lower this limit at any time. Once you set a new limit, it cannot be edited for 7 days.
If you wish to exclude yourself from play, you may apply a self-exclusion to your account at any time. A self-exclusion will suspend you from playing on Jackpocket for a specified period.
Here's how it works:
- You decide how long to apply the self exclusion.
- We ensure you are no longer able to buy more credits or make plays during this specified period.
- Any autoplays currently turned on will be deactivated.
- Any winnings from outstanding orders will be given to you.
- You will still be able to cash out any remaining credits in your account.