As Office & Culture Manager, you'll anticipate and address the administrative, logistical and cultural needs of the Jackpocket team. We'll look to you as a bright, guiding light, as you ensure the office is always running smoothly, the environment is positive and comfortable, and all employees are happy and productive. As one of the most critical and visible members of the organization, you'll report to the Managing Director and work directly with the leadership team, gaining broad exposure to startup operations. This role is an excellent stepping stone to a Chief of Staff.
- Keep a pulse on team culture and ensure Jackpocket remains one of the best places to work.
- Ensure the office remains clean, orderly and well-stocked. - - Keep the kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and coordinate with lunch caterers.
- Plan and coordinate team bonding activities, from happy-hours to off-site retreats.
- Act as executive assistant to the executive team to perform clerical and administrative tasks.
- Be a proactive resource to employees.
- Random day-to-day tasks that keep the business running smoothly.
- Assist leadership team with recruiting.
- Help with team and visitor scheduling.
- No task is too small, but your impact is big.
- Strong communication skills able to interface with external contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly punctual and detail-oriented - not prone to careless errors.
- Basic excel skills. Not afraid of numbers.
- Strong G: Suite skills.
- Humble, fun, spirited, and self-aware.
- Public Notary is a plus!
- Highly motivated, overachiever, team player, facilitator
- Exceptional communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated eagerness to learn and expand skill set with a positive attitude